Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ANISE TAI: WELOVEHIPHOP.COM



Model: Anise Tai


Home: Lithonia, GA


Measurements: 34-26-42


WLHH: For those not familiar with you, how did you get your start into the modeling game?ANISETAI: I got my start through The Studio Concept. G14 molded me into the model I am today. He helped me to get my first gigs and built my portfolio for me. I studied facial expression classes and posing techniques under his care and posture walking techniques under his partner B.Breezy.




WLHH: Whats been the biggest eye opener about modeling you learned once you got in the game?


ANISETAI: The biggest eye opener for me was finding out that everyone isn’t who they say they are. Some guys are so desperate that they will fake being a casting director or production assistant just to try to sleep with you.So not attractive.


WLHH: How would you describe your look?


ANISETAI: I would say kinda girl down the street. I’ve been told I have almond shaped eyes that remind people of a an anime character. Lol! I guess that’s cute?


WLHH: What projects do you have coming up this summer?


ANISETAI: I have a spread coming up in Lavish Magazine and hopefully some more video work. I just finished a shoot with Custom Whipz Magazine, and Ozone Magazine with an artist named Prep. I also just had my first lead role in the Alfa mega “uh huh” video.




WLHH: Being a model is often tough on one’s personal life. Are you in a relationship now, and if so, how does your S/O handle the attention you receive modeling?


ANISETAI: I am in a relationship and he’s very trusting. I have a very proud man and he’s very content in what I do. He actually started me in the business.(giggles)


WLHH: Who are some models you looked up too when you first started?


ANISETAI: Melyssa Ford is ridiculous. She’s the first model to use sexual facial expressions to further the intensity of the picture. Tila Tequila is another one. She’s like 4’11 and she was on the cover of vogue or elle or some high fashion magazine. She’s a beast. She’s not just a model, she’s a personality and I think that is so hot!!


WLHH: Where can people see more of Anise at?






No comments:

Post a Comment